Fun set up for our cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one too. Wonder if Global can order one in for me here? Haven't seen them in their stores here. The small animal section is less than a corner. But I still love that store.

i wish i could find them also in the states...

but as for not having that many toys. most stores dont, or if they do it's not many\or too expensive(like 15 for ONE hammie)... and it's not always what you're looking for. i've found out that owning a rat means a savvy owner who creates things for their rats our of every day items.

lj said:
I want one too. Wonder if Global can order one in for me here? Haven't seen them in their stores here. The small animal section is less than a corner. But I still love that store.
I just found them in my neck of the woods. If you don't have any luck LJ, let me know and I'll ship some off to you.

Maple said:
lj said:
I just found them in my neck of the woods. If you don't have any luck LJ, let me know and I'll ship some off to you.
REALLY?!?! Good to know!!

Ohh, I want a Sputnik now. I'll check out Gobal Pet Foods, there's a new one that just opened not far from me too, although the one on Mountain road is great.

Back