Free Biting feeder - can Anyone pick him/her up for me?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooow what an evil, horrible rat that bites snakes to defend herself and stupid humans that mistreat her :rolleyes2:. Pftt

That last picture is so sweet, she looks so happy to have someone that understands her. Hopefully intros go well and she's able to have some rattie friends!

Woooow what an evil, horrible rat that bites snakes to defend herself and stupid humans that mistreat her :rolleyes2:. Pftt

That last picture is so sweet, she looks so happy to have someone that understands her. Hopefully intros go well and she's able to have some rattie friends!

We are already working on that. I tossed her in with my ancient old boys Akemi and Bart, and my younger neutered boy Charlie...there was some faceoff's between Charlie and Bria, and a little one with Bart, but not him instigating it as he's mostly blind and may have bumped into her. Akemi is just a sweet little old soul and he is just like "hey, hi there..." and then off he wobbles.

They are all eating right now :D

She is a beautiful little Himi! Love those nose smudges and dirty ears. :heart:
She has the same name as my dog, Breah (only spelled differently). :)
It sounds like she is going to be one of those explorers that runs all over the place, just stopping by for a snuggle once in a while. I hope she will come to seek out the company of other rats when she settles.

Back