Free Biting feeder - can Anyone pick him/her up for me?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished talking to them, its apparently a male pew. I dont even have an extra cage right now. I have ill rats taking up the hospital cages too. I can pick up the rat but it will have to stay in a carrier until someone can take him.

Lilspaz if you can take him tomorrow i can pick him up

I just finished talking to them, its apparently a male pew. I dont even have an extra cage right now. I have ill rats taking up the hospital cages too. I can pick up the rat but it will have to stay in a carrier until someone can take him.

Lilspaz if you can take him tomorrow i can pick him up

Pick him up :) A carrier overnight is probably better than he's used to, and its better than dead.
We'll arrange something for tomorrow :D

Last edited:
The Toronto Humane Society should have room if you cannot find him a foster. They have only two rats right now, and I know they have cage space for more. Another option would be to contact All Creatures Rescue since they said they would be opening up intakes in mid September. Maybe someone could foster the rat until then? Just some ideas. =^.-=~

The Toronto Humane Society should have room if you cannot find him a foster. They have only two rats right now, and I know they have cage space for more. Another option would be to contact All Creatures Rescue since they said they would be opening up intakes in mid September. Maybe someone could foster the rat until then? Just some ideas. =^.-=~

I have already said I would take him in. I have a cage of young boys he should fit nicely into.

So I got "him. "I haven't completely checked but I'm almost positive its a girl. She tried to bite me once but now shes smelling the new environment. I think shes a himalayan not an actual pew but im not sure. Looks a bit like my lady (rescue mom) but way bigger. I'm guessing thats why they thought she was a he. but who knows maybe i just cant see small man parts..

She'll be in my bigger carrier for the night. Hopefully shes not too stressed.

Back