Franka had her tumor removed instead of Alice

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to buy Dog Revolution (twice as concentrated as puppy/kitten or cat).

For 21 rats I would imagine a tube of blue would work. the average rat would get .04 cc of Revolution.

She gave us umm it says selamectin topical solution 240mg 2ml (120mg/mL) and she said only to give each rat 0.05ml and then a second dose in 30 days. I had asked them why there was a second dose 'cause when we had lice before it was just a one dose and Katie said it was probably 'cause that vet gave them a straight up Ivectermin solution which is strong enough that you don't need the second dose. But with this stuff you do.
I dunno Dr.Gallon must have a reason why she does it this way. Seems like every vet has a different way of doing things. I miss have Dunnett *sighs*

yeah lice sucks a big one. They're not itching as much so that's good.

So bad news about Alice *sighs* found another tumor on her by her leg...things aren't looking good for her poor girl...I think we might have some hard decisions coming up concerning her and Willow...been a rough month.

It is for sure...it sucks because Alice still seems active despite the huge tumor and the respitory issues...but I can tell she's getting uncomfortable. Willow is the same her breathing is a lot better then it was but she's just not really doing anything. They both just sleep ALL the time. Willow I think has stopped eating. She'll take the lab block from me just to make me happy but I'll see her just drop it some where and go lay down away from it. *sighs* so not a good sign...it's a hard decision to know what to do. Do you let them to continue on with life even though it's not much of one or let them go so they don't get to the point where they're really getting uncomfortable and starting to possibly suffer?

Back