Foster Rosencrantz-at his forever home!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose is a real sweetheart........Beth loves him already and I promise I will get some pictures as soon as I can of him and his new family.
I think she is going to rename him Wylie.......I will let you know for sure.
Thanks so much twitch for driving this boy down to us and to theratlady for letting us pick Rose up from her house.

I'm so relieved that Rose made it there alright. What did we tell you, he's a real sweetie, isn't he? I'm really happy to hear my little boy finally found a great forever home. I expect lots of updates and pictures! :lol:

so happy he made it home to beth alright. i and my new boys just got home, if it wasn't such a long trip i would have waited around to deliver him directly. he was a perfect traveler. stole some candy bar via puppy eyes and slept most of the trip.

but wylie would be a great name for him. he certainly is a wylie boy, if you don't believe me, put him in the tub. he will defy the laws of physics trying to get out. as a result i only bathed him once. :lol:

Sorry we were late I would have loved to have met you Twitch....maybe next time.
Riana I will give you updates and pictures. He is a sweet boy. All that travel and he was totally relaxed. His new home was all set up and waiting for him. He has a FN all to himself....until he gets introed to his lovely ladies....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Rose...now known as Wylie is doing great. He had a great play last night with his ladies and should soon be living with his new family. He is getting to know his new mom and I think he really loves her. I haven't been to see him yet but have received daily updates. I will get pictures as soon as I can.

Back