Foster Babies Updated Pictures: FEB 21

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands off Melissa, one's mine! :D :lol:

They got so CURLY. OMG. I want her to be ready noooooww. :lol:

Edit: I went to check the other thread for a posting about your dear boy but didn't see it so I'll post it here! I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I noticed that some of the babies are not dumbos in the first litter. We can really see the rex coats now and it is really beautiful.

I am hoping to have 2 dumbo babies as I will be travelling really far and it will cost a lot of money to get those 2 babies.

All the babies are really beautiful.

Those have to be the cutest babies ever.
Their coats are gorgeous. Wish they were here in Hawaii.

I noticed that some of the babies are not dumbos in the first litter. We can really see the rex coats now and it is really beautiful.

I am hoping to have 2 dumbo babies as I will be travelling really far and it will cost a lot of money to get those 2 babies.

Yes, it was a surprise to see some of them have regular ears. But it's only 2 or 3 out of the whole litter. You will for sure have your dumbos!

awwwe the pictures are wonderful! I'm so excited!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Wembly :( R.I.P little one

haha I don't care if shes not dumbo...they are just ears after all :lol: . I just wasn't sure if she had the dumbo ears or not so I thought I would ask.

Oh btw, I was just wondering if there is a certain day planned for transport, and if they will be delivered to my house or if I have to come meet you somewhere. Either is fine with me. If you bring them to my house you can see my ratties or I could meet you at a TTC subway station. Just let me know.

is there some one delivering the babies to toronto?
edit: I wanted to get either a male or female, stanard or dumbo, solid black or black berk rex baby and a cream girl. Is it possible from someone to transport to toronto?

Cherubim said:
edit: I wanted to get either a male or female, stanard or dumbo, solid black or black berk rex baby and a cream girl. Is it possible from someone to transport to toronto?

Vanessa has generously offered to do transport for these ratlings. :)

Here's her thread on it.

http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2579

Hi guys,

I just took a huge load of pics of the dumbo litter and i go to take them off my camera and none of them are there! What a pain...

You guys will have to wait until tomorrow for some new pics.

Sorry!

Tara

lilspaz68 said:
Cherubim said:

Vanessa has generously offered to do transport for these ratlings. :)

Here's her thread on it.

http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2579

This is so generous of Vanessa. I will be meeting her in Belleville. It is still far for me but that cuts the travelling about in half. Hope I can do this in one day. I live in Ottawa. Anyone knows about how long it takes to go to Belleville from Ottawa?

Back