Fleece vs. Flannel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon said:
No strings doesn't necessarily mean less danger unfortunately. :( I've stopped using fleece liners now.... looking forward to my new pans getting here so I can use actual bedding.

I won't ask you to rehash the original event, but I must have missed the cause of this, can you link to a thread, if it exists. Just curious what to watch out for.

MomRat said:
Moon said:
No strings doesn't necessarily mean less danger unfortunately. :( I've stopped using fleece liners now.... looking forward to my new pans getting here so I can use actual bedding.

I won't ask you to rehash the original event, but I must have missed the cause of this, can you link to a thread, if it exists. Just curious what to watch out for.
I did not see the thread she is referring to, but I know what she is referring to. Holes in fleece stretch, so are safer with regards to hanging deaths, but it can still happen :( The best thing to do is to throw away and replace holey hammocks and liners.

Back