Finley Kong vs Rexzilla :) Done

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finley has been in the cage all night, not one peep so i am guessing he is living with the young guys :) He was also using that wheel which I never seen him do before. So hopefully finley is finally with a group after being alone for a few weeks yay!

Well they stayed together and not one boy has battle wounds. So he makes that a group of 11 boys in a double fn. the one boy was so sick for so long, I had to hardware cloth and block cage bars so they were all squished into a half the fn since that was the only one with the proofing. I fixed the top part that finley was in this morning and and opened it up. My Finley will have 10 boys to cuddle with, just waiting to see it happen. Hopefully he can be alpha to these boys they are all 4 months and under and he is the same size as them so that tells you how small he is.

This was rather easy. He met them a few times on the floor, they lived under him for maybe a week and the pen thing yesterday was the longest time they had together.

Excited boys checking out the whole cage. My 6 rexzilla boys just need to stay alone i guess.

Back