Finally succumbed to GMC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woops i missed your new hammocks! looks really nice. :):):)

I guess you can buy it at any petsore in the UK? Guess all over Europe... I bought mine on a internet store. Well they also have a real shop but thats to far for me. They have the lowest prices of the Netherlands. (some cages cost almost double the € in a normal store :shock: )

I think best thing you can do is look for a internet store. There mostly lower priced then regular stores. Just beware of the shipping costs. sometimes there redicuesly (how do you wright that word... :roll: ) high and youre better off elsewere.

But yeah, were did you buy it Ratkin?? :):)

I got it from Equine Canine Feline, with a 10% discount and free delivery :D If you're in the UK Paul I don't think you'll find a better deal than that :)
The code for the 10% discount is FANCYRATS :wink:

so you bought it for 90 pounds?
I bought mine for 109,50 euro (if my calculator still is correct its around 75,5 pounds) with free shipping. I bought it on casper dierenspeciaalzaak http://www.fretten.nl ( ratten artikelen, then kooien, then traliekooien.)
dont know how much the shipping is. They will tell you if you email them :) (but i guess it will be much because its 15 kilo or something and its outside Netherlands)
EDIT; lol see they have also an enlish version. that makes searching a lot easier lol

Ratkin said:
I got it from Equine Canine Feline, with a 10% discount and free delivery :D If you're in the UK Paul I don't think you'll find a better deal than that :)
The code for the 10% discount is FANCYRATS :wink:

Cheers for the Info - I have been searching the internet and looked at that site and thought it was very good. Looks like I will get it from there. Thanks for the code as well - very much appreciated

No problem :)
I order from that site way too often :oops: The service is excellent.
I should get commission :lol:

meep said:
so you bought it for 90 pounds?
Yep, £90 for the cage, plus the extras I ordered :oops: I think I've come across that site before, wish things were that cheap over here :lol:

Yeah i found the cool hammocks you have in your cage on that site. :D And that big deal with lots of hammocks, a tube and house is awesome to.

Ratkin said:
No problem :)
I order from that site way too often :oops: The service is excellent.
I should get commission :lol:

Well - I have gone and done it - Furet XL on its way

I also ordered the cow print toy pack - hive, igloo, hammock & tunnel hammock all for £9.99. Not a bad reduction from £40. I only saw that when I added the cage to the shopping basket and would have missed out if I went elsewhere

Also got a wodent wheel while I was at it - My two girls wont know whats hit them, they will think its christmas all over again

Many thanks once again Ratkin :ratwave:

Now what am I going to do with their old starter cage - Two more girls kittens me thinks :D

I definately think I should get commission now :lol:

Your girls should love their wheel, I know mine do :)

cadman said:
Now what am I going to do with their old starter cage - Two more girls kittens me thinks
:D GMC always leads to GMR!

Ratkin said:
I definately think I should get commission now :lol:

Your girls should love their wheel, I know mine do :)

cadman said:
Now what am I going to do with their old starter cage - Two more girls kittens me thinks
:D GMC always leads to GMR!

forgive my ignorance - I am new to this - Whats GMC & GMR

GMR = Get More Rats
GMC = Get More Cages

There's also GMH = Get More Hammocks

Sadly there is no cure for any of these afflictions, you just have to ride them out :lol:

I have something worse; GBC (get bigger cages) Cant get any bigger then the tower!! AAAHHHH

Edit; you already ordered it? youre girls are so lucky! new cage and new stuff to play/lounge in. :D And have fun with it!! you'll gonna love the cage. 8) :)

I've got the cage addiction but with the FNs, I'm done. But I love to drool over other people's cages.
Also... my sister has GMF = get more fleece. Since she started sewing, she's gone mad for fleece. You should see her apartment, fleece everywhere! I should take a pic of it. It's too funny.

Ratkin said:
GMR = Get More Rats
GMC = Get More Cages

There's also GMH = Get More Hammocks

Sadly there is no cure for any of these afflictions, you just have to ride them out :lol:

Its an illnes I dont mind having so I am not too fussed about find a cure

Back