Finally succumbed to GMC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratkin

I ordered my new cage the other day :toothy2:
My dream cage, a Furet XL; I've wanted one for ages and my Tom was getting too cramped for four so I finally had an excuse :D My finger may have slipped and ordered some new hammocks too... :oops:
I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow, can't wait!
I will of course be inundating you with pics when it's all set up :wink:

Yes it's a Ferplast, they make some great cages (excluding their Jenny. Worst. Cage. Ever) and I got a bargain too :D I :heart: ratty retail therapy :lol:

Wooooh it's arrived! I've got housework to do though so I'm gonna have to wait before I set it up. Or not... :D

Yay, pictures :D

Ginge had it all claimed for himself...
IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

Perhaps he was hoping I'd let him move in with the rats and 'make friends' :roll:

Took me all afternoon but I got it all set up, minus the new hammocky things which haven't arrived yet :(
IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4265.jpg

Add rats and voila!
IMG_4273.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

Now just give them an hour to mess it all up...:roll: :lol:

And just for the sake of it...
Elmer
IMG_4271.jpg

Bernard
IMG_4268.jpg

Manny
IMG_4269.jpg

Pablo has yet to sit still for the camera for a second, if I didn't know any better I'd swear he was a doe!

I love this cage already, they have so much more space :D

Now I shall rest, I am worn out!

Oh wow, it looks great! I bet Kitty is just as content with the empty box.

The rats must have went nuts exploring the cage! They are so sweet and so deserving of this wonderful after Xmas gift. :D

jorats said:
Oh wow, it looks great! I bet Kitty is just as content with the empty box.

The rats must have went nuts exploring the cage! They are so sweet and so deserving of this wonderful after Xmas gift. :D

I was mean and put the box straight out with the recycling :twisted: Sorry Ginge it was too big! I'm a cruel mummy.

The ratties have had their mad exploring session and have just settled down for a rest; Elmer and Bernard have decided that the new blue litter tray is a great place to sleep :roll:

Thanks :) It takes up practically half my room but their happiness is worth it 8)

Give me a month and I'll have probably changed my mind :lol:

Naaah i had a xl for 2 years and have the tower for a year now, still love it. :)

When the xl arrived and i opened it, i was shocked! That thing is HUGE when you see it for the 1st time. :lol: Now i think the tower (twice as big) is small... :lol: Well not really small but you know once you get used to that size, all cages look small hahaha and the tower isnt that impressive anymore. so beware, before you know it you think its to tiny and you order a tower... And dont say i didnt warn you! :mrgreen: :lol:

Back