Faren & Fionn(Picture warning...)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great to see pictures of their sisters! What a beautiful litter ms. Petunia had! I really enjoy being able to stay in contact with their rat family. How do you find their personalities? My guys are just great, in face Faren is in my hood right now and Fionn is on my shoulder eating raspberry oatmeal :heart:

Their sisters all have different personalities. Sweetpea is very shy and reserved, Ivy is a climber and very energetic and Dalia is the one who explores first and all 3 are just lovable and cute. My boys are brothers and Lenny is always the first to be awake and ready to get out of his cage and he loooovvvvveeeesssss treats ( he is like a junkie lol) Zinc is the lover lol he is always chasing the girls. They all love Gerber baby puffs and Cheerios.

Lenny could be a sibling too - the markings on his face are so similar to everyone else's! If it wasn't for the bare back......
I'm still taking it slow with the girls' intro to the bigger group. This week I'm switching cages every night - they've got to get used to each other's scent somehow! Beautiful babies - momma Petunia is very proud :heart: Soon her babies will weigh more than her! She never sits still. :)

Hope your intro goes well! And I agree completely- Lenny fits right in! Poor Zinc is odd man out :p
The babies must have all taken after their daddy in terms of looks, and personality too in the case of my guys. Their momma is such a beautiful little social butterfly though :D

breakthenight said:
The babies must have all taken after their daddy in terms of looks
They got their head spot and the white tip of their tail from their momma, and maybe some of the extra white under their chins. She's a smeeze, but has a blaze on her nose and her tail has a white tip. :)
I'd put money on the fact that daddy was a black hoodie with lots of black on his back though!

Faren&Fionn headspots= :heart: ...Good contribution momma! I don't know rat-netics well, but he might have been a berk? Lol. I have no idea, but whatever the combo all I can say is they made some pretty babies.

Back