Faren & Fionn(Picture warning...)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakthenight

Some pictures from a not so great impromptu photo shoot. Not so great because I didn't actually have a place set up to conduct said photo session, so I threw a sheet over the clothes hamper in the washroom...LOL. It was REALLY hard to take pictures there because the bathroom is incredibly narrow so I was squished against the bathtub and couldn't move around. I'll separate the pictures into a couple of posts because there is a lot...lol.

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

LOL....They are Petunia's little ones(two of her babies anyway.). I understand the confusion because there were 6 girls and one poor lone boy, but while we will all agree sweet Faren is a gorgeous little lady(I can NOT get over how petite and ladylike she is!) Poor Fionn would like to once again announce that there is nothing feminine about him, and he is a very strong, masculine rattie :)p). He assures me he is very secure in his masculinity though, and very in touch with his feminine side after spending his whole life surrounded by girl-rats, so he isn't offended in the least, he can handle the occasional mistake, LOL.

I can't choose between these two for Fionn:

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

This is my fav for Faren:

IMG_1511.jpg

Sweet babies - Give them lots of kisses from me, their mom, Poppy and Daffy!
And don't forget, we decided shortbread cookies were not junk food!

They were born mid October. So around 3 1/2 months old. They have grown a TON since I brought them home. I weighed them and Faren is a petite little girl at about 275g and boyo Fionn is somewhere between 325-330g(couldn't get an accurate weight).

I LOVE the first picture that you put up of Fionn (My favorite of him for sure) but they are really photogenic so it's hard to choose. Faren always looks gorgeous in all of her pictures, she is such a pretty little lady. But the last one or #11 is my favorite of her :)

(And YES shortbreads ARE a health food...LOL...I'm just glad I haven't spoiled them so much that they don't still love their tomatoes...you should have seen them wrestling over a potato chip earlier in the hammocks...not that I'd ever give them a potatoe chip *looks innocent*...potatoes ARE a vegetable right?!)

rhapsody said:
Oh snap, my bad! Tell handome Fionn I'm sorry I got his gender scrambled up! At least I got the momma right ...

LOL...don't feel bad. I think the fact that there was only the one boy in the whole litter gets people mixed up.. You aren't the first to think he was a girl...and you probably won't be the last :wink2:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad it's not just my momma bias showing when I think these guys are gorgeous! It doesn't hurt that they are super sweet to go along with it.

They look so much like their sisters that I have.....great pics. Here is a pic of my babies including 3 of the sisters Ivy, Sweetpea, Dalia and the boys are Zinc (blond hooded) and Lenny (dark hooded that looks like the girls).

Back