Dove's tumor saga - WARNING sad Frankerat pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh lord, poor darling angel... I can't help wishing they'd been able to do everything and get her good as new in one shot, still those massive owies on such little bodies are so hard to see.
She is indeed a trooper, and she was certainly under the care of the best troop leader possible. I'm sure you are so happy to place her alive & well in her mom's hands (I won't ask if you cried, well, ok, when it happens, did you?) but I gotta bet that part of you doesn't want to part with all of her.
Good on you Debbie. Bless your heart! And thank goodness Dove has done so well and is going home home to the only person who can possibly stand in for your love.
(Hey, bet you are gonna want pictures of her now, huh? :nod: ) Hugs to you.

Oh, you posted while I was writing... well, enjoy the chance for a few more cuddles & kisses. I'm sure Dove (& Hannah) will be happy to give you a few more.

well, I got side tracked and didn't get more pics of the girls. :oops:

Dovey got her stitches out yesterday and her collar off. :joy: Both her and Hannah went back home with their momma too. I'm sure going to miss those lovely ladies.

They WILL be coming back at the end of next week. Dove is doing so well, that she was scheduled for surgery to remove that last tumor. It's the size of a grape, so hopefully will come out quickly and only internal sutures will be used (so no collar!). Since we'll be taking Dove to the vet, we booked tumor removal for one of our own dear girls too. Our Elsa has had a pea sized tumor on her shoulder that didn't change size for the longest time....until now. It's still not too big (not even the size of a grape). But she has some respiratory problems, so we want to take the tumor while it's still small and can mean a shorter surgery.

Back