Devastating Tornado hits The Cozy Cavy

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE FROM GUINEALYNX FORUM:
"- Shelby is going good and eating well. She is still swollen in her face though. Eating, as always, cheers my Shelby girl up :) She has had a x-ray and her bones are all fine.

- Jazmyn lost sight in one eye, but the eye is still intact.

- Allie-Belle is settling down and realizing that she needs to be nice to her siblings....the best Allie Belle can.

- The ratties are all soaking up the love that the vet staff is giving them.

- Wesley is still doing good and loving his harem of ladies.

- Olivia is doing well with her asthma.

- Samantha has an upper resp. infection now. She was quite bad when they found her and lost weight VERY quickly.

Marsha and Doug wanted me to thank everyone for their kind words and everyone lending a hand in trying to help them get throughout this tragic time."

Marsha posted an update using a friends computer (on her personal facebook page)

I just wanted to update seeing I am able to use a friend's internet. All of the family and remaining critters are getting stronger everyday. We are all reminded a big lesson of what is really important in life. I promise to return e-mails, and PM's when time permits as right now things are really crazy. We can not thank you all enough for your prayers, support, and well wishes during this challenging time.

Hammock auctions for Marsha are ending in 2 hours!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 0432907109

Last known update from GuineaLynx:

"The Weaver family will be moving into an apartment while everything settles. Then can look for a house. They will not be rebuilding on their own lot. Too many bad memories and they want to stat fresh. No results yet on Marsha's MRI. Shelby, their dog, is having to go back in for surgery again on her paw to remove the dead flesh to help in the healing process. "

Some times it's better to have a fresh start. I hope they can start to get their life back to some semblance of order so they can start to heal and move on.

violet976 said:
New updates on my website:
http://theratstash.com/cozycavy.html

Also, they are looking for a Senior Sized Wodent Wheel for Marsha. If anyone has a spare, please let me know.

Would they use a large Silent Spinner? MRRG has one that we can donate.

I can't imagine going through something like that. It's amazing that they were able to survive that let alone the animals survive that! Sending healing vibes their way.

I believe it's the Wodent Wheel she used in the Martin's cage. Someone already had a silent spinner they offered. At this point, I believe two people have offered to buy & ship a new one, & I just emailed Wodent Wheel to see if they might donate as well.

Back