Dax Neutering

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry that this happened.
It is unbelievable!

Good thing the vet caught the problem in time.
My prayers are with you and Dax

Oh my! I've been following this thread and have been unable to believe it at each step...Poor little guy, and :hugs: to you.

Still no word yet, but his surgery won't be for another.. 5hrs at least :( *pacing in worry*

*hugs* I'm so sorry this is happening to you and your boy. I'll have both of you in my thoughts, hoping for the best outcome.

Oh my God!!!

I missed this thread 'til now... I am so sorry! Poor little Dax! Poor you! Neither of you deserve this! I so hope everything turns out ok tonight and Dax can get back and live a completely normal happy life without any extra drain or anything. Poor baby! I just can't get over what I just read...!!!!

I'm all with you, I know what it feels like not knowing how a surgery will turn out... I'll be thinking of you and sending tons of good vibes, and healing vibes, to your baby. :hugs:

Oh my! Just catching up on the shack now. I really hope everything goes well with the surgery. I can't believe this is going on or that he has to go through this. My fingers are crossed for you guys. <3

Dax is now in surgery as of 24mins ago...*crosses everything* I hope he makes it :(

Oh EDK I am so sorry. I have tried to pm but it appears to not be going through. Anyway I hope you have found Gyro. My fingers are crossed about that. We're here for you <3

Back