Daisy -Brantford girl

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone is doing well, momma too. they have a small wheel with them and i've seen a little action here and there so far.
i can't believe how the time flys, so i will be bugging you for pics. and at this point, i think i'm pretty sure i'm gonna want my runty boy back. you will give him back, right lynds? :wink2:

my sister made a funny comment about george (runty) and how he suffers from shrinkage. :giggle: if you watch seinfeld, you'll know what i'm talking about. as far as real names though, i have none picked out. :emb:
standard, standard boy/jerry still seems to have that greyish patch on one side of his mouth. not sure if this is normal for blacks? or it's his own extra cuteness but i love it

and now for some pics from today! some are really blurry. also ignore the poop minefield in the background

look in the background!

so here are some pics from today and yesterday. poor mommy, she looks so tired today. but at least she won't be having any more litters. we also had them out with my sis's two girls from chelle litter. (half sisters/brothers to my guys) and there was barely any size difference, i couldn't believe it!

although i can't wait for you to meet them, i will be so sad to see them go. at least i don't have to worry one bit about their new home, i know they will be happy. and i will expect lots of pics :nod:

alrighty, i thought i'd post a bit about personalty.

I already told lynds that her Dexter is a huge mommas boy and can not get enough of her milk. he also sleep on her from time to time. besides that, he's the most i've seen on the wheel compared to everyone. and has decides to run as i type this, lol.

and then there's miss piggy. she now has the name of Delilah (yay, one down). she loves her food and is prob the biggest out of all of them.

Dawson, Lynds other boy, is always the first to want out. he's prob second when it comes to wheel running, but he will always run to the door if it's open. and before you know it he's crawling up your arm to your shoulder. he's funny that he likes to lick my face a bit but he doesn't bother with my hands.

and runty boy, is similar to Dawson. second to the door and crawling up your arm. he loves to come out too. but i really need name help with this guy. my goal is a name that starts with a D but really nothing has jumped out at me and i even looked at baby names :giggle: so shout em out if you got any ideas.

and taking pics has become rather difficult as they move around so much and try to crawl up my arm too. and i'm not that great with working my camera either :giggle:

i flicked on the light to find him sleeping like this, poor mom. lol

Back