Daisy -Brantford girl

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogsnbears

Daisy's story starts here: http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16718 (just like chelle's litter)
I kept on meaning to make a thread for her and now is a good time since i currently hear little squeaks! i can't see in her nest very good so i'm still gonna wait a bit before i check and make sure everything is ok.

So me and my sis both had Daisy as a name pop into our head and i take that as a sign. she is a bit shy and doesn't like the idea of being picked up but is curious enough to come check my hands for food.

i'm not the best pic taker, but i did manage a few from a couple of days ago.

i believe she's done

got a quick count of 11, saw milk bands :joy:
and saw some dark eyed and some light eyed

i wouldn't be surprised if mommy has done this before but in any case she looks like she knows what she's doing. :)

Oh excellent! You have to keep us updated so that we can see how Orbie's other bubs are doing ;) I feel so bad for them, having probably had litter after litter for so long... But at least this is their last! (as long as the other mum, Tesla, is done which we aren't sure yet... =S)

Yippee! Welcome bubs.
Welcome.jpg

Cute lady too. :heart:

lilspaz68 said:
She sounds fantastic! Most soon-to-deliver momma's aren't fond of being held....their innards are squished as it is :)

i was thinking that, but wasn't sure.

here's some day one pics :D
11 is what we counted again, half seem to have light eyes and half have curly rexy whiskers.
i had a look but sexing not gonna happen today :giggle:

unfortunately i came home, and one wasn't alive. still in the nest with a milk belly but cold.
RIP little one

at least everyone else appears to be ok

Back