Daisy -Brantford girl

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bring an old thread up but found this heartbreaking... :( How many babies made it? Are these the megacolon boys you posted a thread about Lynds? Wondered how they were doing.

The one boy, Toot. black hooded is doing wonderful! On the bad side of things, little Puddle isn't doing so well... he's started to bloat up, and i'm thinking that at 5.5 mnths old, his time here with me is up....
:0(
I'm SO heartbroken....

i'm so sorry lynds :hugs:

you've done your very best with these boys and i can't thank you enough. you really had him beating the odds.

can you give him some kisses from me? :heart:

I sure can Kim! 5.5 mnths i've been told is amazing... however, he's the greatest wee boy, and he desrves more time with his buddies... and Cole...
Cole was crying tonight when I told him if he's not doing better by tomorrow, we're gonna have to go to the vet....
I feel horrible....

i'm so sorry lynds. i feel like i've sent you (and poor Cole too) on a terrible rollar coaster with them.

i will def be thinking of him tonight and hope he gets better :hugs:

Oh God, that's so sad. I don't know how I missed this thread before but I saw the three boys at Downsview and they were so cute and so sweet. I am so sorry Lyndsy, Cole, and dogsnbears. :hugs:

Puddle fought one hell of a fight, he's a tough cookie and there will be lots of yogies for him at the bridge.. I'm sorry Lynds and Cole.

How are you Lynds?
0002041D.gif

i'm sorry lynds :hugs:

i will def be giving delilah extra cuddles today (i'm so fearful she will develope late onset too)

@Rachael: Daisy is still with me (and her daughter) and doing great although she is still really shy, but still much better then when i first got her.

How many daughters does she have, are they all healthy? :heart: Sorry for so many questions, I've never read anything like this :( It's just so heartbreaking.

Rachael said:
How many daughters does she have, are they all healthy? :heart: Sorry for so many questions, I've never read anything like this :( It's just so heartbreaking.

she only has the one daughter. she's doing well *knock on wood*. she was just spayed on tues. and dr. munn did her physical before-hand and said she looked good.

Back