Critter Nation double unit problems..

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys! That be my cage! I am so enjoying it...well...my girls are enjoying it! I've wanted a CN for a LONGGGG time! My girls are having a blast in here..they don't even know what to do with themselves! One of my girls is chewing the one of the plastic levels already though...urgh! But they are incredibly happy in their new home. 2 of my girls have tumors..and I sadly don't think they will be around for a whole lot longer..so I'm glad they have the chance to sprawl out and enjoy their new home while they can. The only downside to this cage is...I don't know how to fill it all up! I must go browse some pics for decorating and play ideas (especially on a budget!). I hate spending tons of money..caues a few of my girls are pretty destructive, so...But all is well. We got it assembled with no real issues, and there seems to be no structural problems with the cage in any way...but yeah...awesomeness! Best birthday present EVER!!!

That cage looks great! I wonder why they had to change the design. They must of had some complaints for the doors not being supported? Maybe. Regardless, it works and looks good.

Back