Christmas tree thread 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tree is huge. Like, huge. We had to put it in the room of the house that we never use (ugly pink unpainted living room... those of you who've been here know what I'm talking about)..... the ceiling in there is 9+ feet and the tree touches the ceiling. LOL Will post pics later

Gorgeous photos! I waited til December to have a look at this post. There are a lot of very naughty pussycats who will be getting lumps of coal in their stockings this year. Not mentioning any names, Hank.

I finally got mine up.
Gypsy was interested but after a couple of "off" and "no" she didn't bother with it at all. The cats... that's a different story. ugh

xmastree.jpg

...and I figure I'd post this here too. Had Gypsy pose with Santa but she wasn't trusting the red guy too much so I had to be in the picture. lol

GypsySantaJo.jpg

I put up my christmas tree tonight!!!!

I ended up setting it up in the rat room. I left the door open (since I was working so close to the cages, I could easily swat the cats away if they got close) and the cats just looked at me and fixated on the tree :giggle: Luckily they are not allowed in the rat room so they should not be able destroy it!

I will post a few pictures later on. I wasnt feeling to well this afternoon and I think I over did it a bit when I put up the tree.

Who else has tree pics??? There must be some floating about out there!

Here is my tree :D

Its little but cute! I like it.

The star is my ultimate favourite decoration, it was my grandmas :heart:. It is one of the few things I have to remember her by, so it will be forever cherished.

And the cats are not allowed near the tree. They already tried to eat the branches :p

Stacy, I love where you have your tree in front of those windows, very nice.

crumbilina, too cute, I have a few of those TY snowmans too, I love them.

Back