Cesar and Flower - 6/16 :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First nebulizer treatment...I am letting him relax afterwards before I see how it affected him...

How pitiful can I look?

apr26Cesarsfirstneb2.jpg

Well that's not working, shall we just try Cute and see if she lets me out?

apr26Cesarsfirstneb.jpg

We are trying something here. Down and dirty intro's with Flower and Cesar. They are both lonely older rats. Flower is off-balance with the loss of her sister she was always protecting, and Cesar just likes to lie on rats. We mostly started with the cat carrier where I neb...I did this so I could scrub their cage.

apr28FlowerandCesar2.jpg

apr28FlowerandCesar.jpg

Mostly its been Flower being puffy, tense and reactive in-cage. But Cesar just pins her and stands on her and that's all. She relaxes once he doesn't try to kill her or bite her. There was one big tussle just now when she tried to nip him and she ended up flat on her back as he stood on her ample belly...she was screeching but he wasn't doing anything. Now she's lying in a corner thinking about things and he's up having a bite to eat. Overall they ignore each other mostly, and are calm enough to groom near each other and eat, so I have very high hopes. Flower is a cuddly sleeper so once she figures out that Cesar is not the Devil Incarnate, he will have a very chubby girl to sleep on. :cheeky:

apr28Cesar2.jpg

apr28Cesar.jpg

:joy: LOVE the Pix!!
Flower is gonna love snuggling up to Cesar. :cuddle:
Poor Wylie and Bailey would constantly be mashed flat by Cesar It's a wonder they could breathe. :roll:

Well Cesar is fascinated with Flower, seems so much happier having her there. Now she just wishes he would go away and stop stressing her world. :laugh4:

He keeps rearing up, so that he can lie on her and she thinks he wants to hurt her... LOL He moves slowly with her, and she rears up and back with her mouth open, but when she gets too tense he freezes til she relaxes or backs off a little.

apr28CesarandFlower3.jpg

apr28CesarandFlower4.jpg

apr28Flowersmug.jpg

He's grooming, she's behind him sniffing his back
apr28CesarandFlower5.jpg

Here he's leaning out to get a drink, Flower has a nice tasty butt to chomp, but she doesn't.

apr28CesarandFlower2.jpg

apr28CesarandFlower1.jpg

Such a sweet little man! We use the barter system here...licks for neck/shoulder scratches. :heart:
apr28Cesarhappy.jpg

That Cesar is the best rat ever. I love his attitude, behaviour, he's just awesome. I love that he's breaking her down slowly. Flower, you will thank him for it later.

Dare I say this almost reminds me of how me and my fiance met? Not the whole cage thing or being sick, but the fact he had to ware me down for me to even consider us a pair lol =)) Your cesar really is a sweetheart, the ladies just need to work up to him :D

It's lurve no doubt about it!!
It's nice to see him happy. :cuddle:
I knew he was a sweetie but he wasn't mine.
I wish he was tho cause he and Wylie wouldn't have gotten so sick. :(
:bow: He is in a much better place now and I thank you so much for that. :heart: :heart:

Back