Cesar and Flower - 6/16 :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Cesar likes stolen pizza...but its such a great treasure that he is not quite sure what to do to enjoy it :)

OMg..OMG...OMG..what do I do now??

may11Cesar2.jpg

Go over here and eat it?

may11Cesar1.jpg

Here? Ugh, that damn flashy flashy!

may11Cesar3.jpg

Finally... :D

may11Cesar4.jpg

Great new's!
And him and his pizza..just cute!

I so wish I had a you here Shelagh for my sweet Jade..I'm so at a loss with her, she deserves someone better then me!
Rats with pneumonia (gahh)

Keep getting better Cesar!!

Ohhh I forgot to put up this pic. A happy Cesar using his fat and content gf as as pillow to lean on. Cesar is actually dominating Flower at times, and she totally submits..its hilarious!!

Btw Cesar hasn't needed a dex injection in days and days now :)

may20CesarandFlower.jpg

:giggle: She looks she happy to be bossed around by her man. Silly girl!

So happy about Cesar being so much better! :joy: It was so close last time you took him to the vet...

So we go up, and we go down...Cesar is on doxy/baytril, but also getting injections of dex every 2nd day now. His breathing is hard and I have to watch him carefully but i am trying to prevent attacks. He's still running around and loves to be out exploring.

He looks wide and healthy here right?

jun15Cesar.jpg

No this is the real Cesar, nipped up waist, narrow and a bit bony. His eyes are a bit stressed here as I had just given him his injection and we are waiting for him to feel better. Once he does feel better off he goes running again. :nod:

jun15Cesar2.jpg

Flower is my fat, extremely round girl, but boy is she happy these days :mrgreen:

jun15Flower.jpg

jun15Flower2.jpg

All the extra padding makes a better pillow for Cesar :heart:

Poor sick boy. :cuddle:
I know for a fact that if you didn't take him in he would have gone soon after Wylie. :(
All your hard work and dedication has done wonders. :hugs:
Not to forget flowers big bootie and cuddles.

Back