CCH IN DESPERATE NEED OF DONATIONS - Goal Reached!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xxchelle said:
Maple said:
Are you sure he's not a female. Oh my, what a character :laugh4:
Haha why do you say that? I'm positive he's got a set of mini goolies. Hehe.
He's such a busy little beaver which is normally associated with the ladies. What a doll he is. :heart:
You donation goal is almost there, less than $100 to collect. :thumbup:

pscychopomp said:
Maple said:
Not sure if you posted that as a joke or not but the caption says "Just kidding, It's just the angle of the picture."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22873173@N06/2449042636/

Anywho, nice to see him running around, he is acting like nothing happened.

How about these then? :giggle:

DSC_0047.JPG

2341201199_f5874143dd.jpg

WOW I have no idea how I missed this thread but Clodhopper is to die for!!! What an amazing little boy, in those videos you can't even tell he only has three legs! I can't believe how agile he still is after only a few day after surgery. Rats are amazing little creature aren't they. Oh how I would love a little 3 legged rat!

:hugs: You did a great job with this little one! And :hugs: to everyone who was able to help in this time of need...

xxchelle said:
How about these then? :giggle:
I'm going to guess that the baby horse can do it because it's young and doesn't have as much weight on it's legs. I hope that as it grows the other legs can adapt to the weight :(. The second picture I feel must be a trick of the angle again (there's a little bit sticking out from behind the joint of the front leg, maybe the tip of a hoof?). I'm no expert, and stranger things have happened, but horses with broken legs come to mind which is why I made the original comment http://www.ultimatehorsesite.com/info/horsequestions/hq_brokenleghorse.htm.

What an absolute sweetie! im so glad things are going well for him =) i will try to take some of my 'seed money' and buy for The Cause when i get paid on the 24th

Count me in for the pink frog set, if it's still available. (Someone let Godmother out of her box, so not sure if anything is left).

While I don't have any extra cash, I could donate a Peek-A-Boo Playhouse or two if someone wanted to pay you instead of me. Just PM me or email me if anyone has interest in doing so, & we can get it arranged.

Back