Brie and Kyrie are both gone :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With much collaboration and effort involved (and love) I will be taking in Brie and Kyrie tonight to be humanely pts. :cry:

They are not going to get better, and I want to do this before they begin to suffer. :(

They will cross the bridge together and will be reunited with Kamali, Kyrie's sister and a previous Horde member. :(

Shelagh,
I am sorry to hear this but you are best to make the call. You always seem to know when they are ready to go and they will go together. Take Care and I will be ready to hear the beautiful stories that you write about your loved ones. Their lives were full of your love and affection. My thought will be with you tonight.

Ann

Dear Kyrie :heart: , dear Brie :heart:

My heart is so heavy thinking that Shelagh is on her way to Dr. Munn's clinic, yet I am so grateful knowing that they will have a humane death.

Actually we never made it to Dr. Munn's clinic. Brie was already gone when I got home :shock: and Kyrie died in my hands when we were almost there. She wanted to lie up over my shoulder and I stroked her until she quietly stopped. :cry:

I am very sad but also very glad that they made their own decisions.
I have them together in a beautiful gift box now, with the usual accoutrements of my Ritual. :heart:

I will work on their memorial now.

It's hard to get through the pain of losing our special little friends.
I hope you find comfort in knowing that we understand and that
your loss is felt by us all.

Jeepers. :shock: It's nice that they were able to die in their own comfy home or your loving arms though. May they rest in peace. :roseopen:

So sorry to hear you lost two of your girls :( Hard when this happens but I'm sure they knew you loved them very much and made their passing a little easier even though they'd know it would be hard on you. *hugs* hope you're doing ok. We'll be thinkin of ya.

lilspaz68 said:
Actually we never made it to Dr. Munn's clinic. Brie was already gone when I got home :shock: and Kyrie died in my hands when we were almost there. She wanted to lie up over my shoulder and I stroked her until she quietly stopped. :cry:

I am very sad but also very glad that they made their own decisions.
I have them together in a beautiful gift box now, with the usual accoutrements of my Ritual. :heart:

I will work on their memorial now.

:love6: Shelagh :love6:

You have been through so much during the last weeks I can only pray that you finally see some rest from the pain.

Thank God your babies followed each other within a short time. With both Brie and Kyrie passing through the pearly gates, I am certain that everyone knew they had arrived. :love6:

It would be so beautiful to have even just one of my boys be able to die peacefully on my shoulder. You are blessed Shelagh. Your little darling was able to wait for you. You are special and you are loved.

There is nothing more beautiful than being loved by a sweet, little, fur face. They don't easily trust and that makes it all the more wonderful when they find someone to put their faith in.

Take a good look on the inside Shelagh. You belong to the realm of those worthy of an animal's love and commitment. Your little ones will never be far from you. :heart: :rose:

I am sorry Shelagh for your loss. I find this strange. It is as if Brie and Kyrie said "Shelagh has had to make this trip not long ago." Let's tell her we love her by going on our own to Rainbow Bridge."

Ann

Back