Brie and Kyrie are both gone :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

She made her 2 year birthday and now as of last night, she is suddenly very old. She is on abs already and she feels light, and limp. :( I am watching her for late onset PT now. :sad-p:

Brie has her Dilly Pillow
BriehasherDillypillowJan29.jpg

What an adorable little girl......I hope she perks up and has many more great months. Isn't that the saddest thing about ratties.....I was holding my Sydney last night (she is really missing Piper being in with her) and she has become such a doll. She was always a wild child.....so active now she loves to cuddle and have her head and ears rubbed.....It is hard to believe she will be 2 years old in march.....she has never had one sick day yet...I am praying she will be one of the really old ones.....

It's amazing how fast they can turn! But at least there's minimal suffering or discomfort when they go downhill fast. Hopefully Brie will turn around back the other way! :) She's so sweet looking.

Ohhh no! not Brie! poor girl. Give her lots of kisses and tell her I hope shes feeling better soon.

Well Brie is feeling a bit better tonight, she protests a bit more strongly on being held. :)

BriesdoingbetterJan29.jpg

But I came home to Kyrie...like this

KryiessickJan29.jpg

She is poufy, lethargic, limp, cool and the strangest thing is...quiet. Kyrie since she was young always had loud crackly breathing. Most of the time it was "normal" for her, but when it hit a certain level on the meds she went. Her sister was like that but a lesser extent and Kamali passed Dec 2, 2007. :(

Glad that Brie is feeling better.

Awww Kyrie :heart: hugs, scritches, kisses ...
from me and your brother David.

Hope the sweet girl is soon doing better.

I have a feeling that I will lose both of them this time. Kyrie (22 months) will be first. I have the feeling she has already "left" in her mind. Sounds weird I know. Brie (24 months) is tired but she is going to fight on still for a little longer. Maybe she'll stick around until she knows I am "okay" with my Miracle Rat leaving. :cry:

Oh that is so sad....we all know how it feels to lose are beloved babies......I really hope this change around and you get more time with them....They are both so beautiful.....please give them a cuddle and a kiss from me.....

Back