Bear has a tumour :( (icky pics on links) Update 5/3

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept getting this thought that he was dying on the table and that they were trying to bring him back... :cry:

The mind is not a weird and wonderful thing at those times...dang vivid imagination!! :doh:

oh that is wonderful news!! I was so worried about Bear...that tumor sure looked nasty. I hope he comes through recovery well and it back to normal soon. :hugs: ((hugs)) for you and Bear :heart:

The tumour was very nasty, and with the infection he would've died soonish. :shock: The timing was perfect for the removal and he did very well. He was bright and cuddly when I picked him up. :thumbup:

Before (smallish lump)
Bearsabscess4apr24.jpg

After
Bearincisionapr28.jpg

And some pics of him looking pretty good albeit rather annoyed since I kept stopping him from jumping to the floor.
Bearnightofsurgeryapr28.jpg

Bearnightofsurgery2apr28.jpg

He's now in his cage falling over on his back trying to get the glue off :roll:

Phew pleased to see him back safe and sound and tell him from me to behave himself and Do Not Pull Off The Glue

:)

Bear!! :heart: I'm so glad it all went well.

And my heart goes out to you, worrying and worrying as time went by. I can't stop myself from doing the same thing.

Sleep well tonight!!

What an awful time for you worry-wise!
Bear looks good (and mighty handsome too) I'm glad he's bouncing back so well.
(And I'm real happy the stress was yours and not his! :wink: )

Back