And now Fuzzy - RIP little ones. I did the best I could.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm so sorry. You did the best you could, and their death is not your fault.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It is very, very hard to raise little ones by hand and really success is 20%. I've never raised rats, but I've raised bunnies, loosing as many as I save, and rodents just don't thrive without mom.

They were loved for their little lives and thats what matters. *hugs*

I am very sorry.....but it is not surprising at all. It is VERY hard to raise newborn babies.....try not to try and find a reason....know you did the best you could....sometimes these things just happen. ((hugs))

Never forget what you did for them sweetie. Their little experiences on Earth could have been so bitter if it had not been for you.

There is never anything more we can do than to try and you gave Mother Nature a REAL run for her money.

Fuzzy and Headspot knew love, warmth and, above all, absolute trust with a mom they were never actually able to lay eyes on.

What you did was outstanding and completely selfless. You are a saint in your own right and you have two adoring little fans watching over you at the Bridge. They will, no doubt, have clued their biological mom into your wonderful efforts to save them.

You showed a great deal of strength and courage through all of this, Fenshae. God took over. Your girls did whatever it was he needed them to do on earth... and they have you to thank for helping them earn their little wings. :love6:

I'm so sorry that the little ones did not make it. At least they had a warm and loving home for a week instead of dying a cold and lonely death in a parking lot. You did the best you did and that's all one can ask. *Hugs*

Aww, I'm so sorry. I've been following this and was really hoping for the best. Don't forget how hard you tried and remember that it's not your fault. I hope you find an explanation for their deaths...it's so much harder to find closure when you don't know.

RIP Fuzzy and Headspot :(

Back