All Living Things Multiple Level Cage?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petsmart currently has the All Living Thing's cage for sale for 159 dollars, but when added to the cart it reduces further to 140. I'm really considering it, but I'm not sold yet..

Does it attach together like the CN does? And it's the exact same size and everything, right?

From what I understand, it is the exact same cage, only difference is it doesn't have the 'Critter Nation' logo on the doors. I've seen this cage in person at petsmart and I couldn't tell any difference between it and my CN.

I'm seriously considering driving down to Buffalo to get this cage :p It's $300 here in Canada!!

I got my DCN on amazon for $219. I think it was a fluke because now it's $450 on there.. I regret not buying two at the time haha

Does anyone have any comments on the assembly of this cage vs the CN? Is the cage less wobbly as a result of the screws? Do you think the screws might strip out over time?

I am wondering if Midwest made the design changes to save money or to improve their product? The FN originally started out with screws but then when they introduced the CN awhile later they launched a re-designed "tool-less" FN. There is no mention anywhere on the midwest website about the new CN design.

My CN is starting to rust a bit and someone got me a $100 gift card to petsmart >.< so although I loath them I need to spend it on something.

Back