Jazzy Had Her Babies!!-Pg 15 The End of an Era Jan 11/12

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of pics

JazzysBabiesDay1BWP.jpg

JazzysBabiesDay1AWP.jpg

Oh goodness, that's a bunch of wiggly jelly beans right there! :D

Good luck with them all, and give mama extra scritches from me.

if i remember right, you have a CN right? i hope its a double! :giggle: sorry, sorry. i know, this is a lot more rats then you thought about having right now. and there is a lot of work ahead of you with them. but at least with babies nearly all of it is fun work if everything works as it should. you get to play with all those babies! :mrgreen: and we at teh shack can only play with them vicariously through you... :p

they are adorable little pink jelly beans. are you going to try to get daily pictures up?

All of these babies are sweet little berks
... their mommy, baby Jazzy is a black self and their daddy, baby Buddy is a black hoodie.
Hoping desperately for a variety of colours ....

Here is a pic of baby Buddy, the daddy:

Jan13Buddysayshi.jpg

I'll try and take pictures every day.......They're still squeaking, so
so far so good!
The hardest part will be finding homes, as I gather from this forum..........

Thanks Moon =D

omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE Buddy!! Hes so cute! he's too young to be a daddy though :( I can just imagine how young the mummy is too *cry*

Finding homes will be almost impossible. If you are lucky you might be able to place them all......but there are so many in this area looking for homes.....you just might end up keeping them all.
I hope you can find good home......or can keep most if not all of them.

Latest posts

Back