Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie rat is stalking it's next victim. Oh no Jo! What are you going to do? LOL! I added 18 more pics from playtime jusr now. I made an enclosure for them. I have a 3 min video I am waiting to upload and you will see how NUTS Starla is in it. http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... 0Day%2028/

DSC00750.jpg

Starla is a typical girl :lol: All mine are hyper like she is, they don't want to stay inside a play area, no matter how big I make it, it's never enough for them! Cute pictures, I love the little ratties :D

Well, Jo was here to take the 3 boys. :cries: She was kind enough to donate a bag of HT to me. :)

Thanks Jorats! Enjoy the babies, I know they will have an excellent family to go home to. :happydance:

The babies are wonderful. They played the whole way home. So much energy!! They are still very tiny, once they are 2 months old, I'll start intros.

jorats said:
The babies are wonderful. They played the whole way home. So much energy!! They are still very tiny, once they are 2 months old, I'll start intros.
I love watching them wrestle. They tumble and toss and turn everywhere.

Back