Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melissa said:
I posted new pics and videos! I have more pics of the group but was only able to upload the girl pics last night.
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa13 ... gust%2014/

Click my sig to see the 2 new videos.

Awwww...my turn to drool over ickle little babies :heart:

I loove this one. PEW plotting and warfare "I am the King of the Castle!...yeah? Well we have possession, you can just sit on the top all you like!!!!"

PEWwarfare.jpg

I have an email out asking when the double's lose their fur. :) I am curious myself. Starla looks like a velveteen to me (bad rex with almost straight whiskers), just like my Hestia was.

Got my reply from Dan (TEKrats)

Well, even "normal" rex rats can go through what looks like double rex molt and then grow back a full coat of fur - it doesn't mean their doubles ;) Confusing yet? A double will usually go through the first molt around 21-23 days and continue molting at a very regular basis from there. A rex may bald around 3-5 weeks and then grow back a full coat which they never loose again.

So we are on Wait and See :D

New baby pics... they were running in and out of my top and trying to get down the back of my jeans, lol!

xxxratties009.jpg

xxxratties008.jpg

This one just came on up out
xxxratties007.jpg

xxxratties006.jpg

xxxratties005.jpg

xxxratties004.jpg

xxxratties003.jpg

xxxratties002.jpg

Here I'm feeling some little ones trying to get in my pants through the back of them, lol!
xxxratties001.jpg

PS. Sorry for the boobbage but they were so cute I had to post, lol.

Those babies look like so much fun!
Is your chest laced with swollen red claw marks now? :lol:
Seriously though, they are so cute. I especially like the ones where they are all clamoured together. Mini swarm!

Cutie babies :heart: You should send one of those pics to cuteoverload.com :lol: They do a segment of animals in "racks" cats in racks etc. and they've done rats in racks and your pics would fit right in :rofl2:

chicky82 said:
Cutie babies :heart: You should send one of those pics to cuteoverload.com :lol: They do a segment of animals in "racks" cats in racks etc. and they've done rats in racks and your pics would fit right in :rofl2:
LOL! I'll have to check it out.

Those are beautiful pictures! Of you and the kids.
How could anybody see them and see the kids as less than beautiful when you so obviusly love them and they seem to enhance your smile?
Thankyou for those joyful pictures!
15 pages - Can I ask how the homing is going without reading thru them all :oops: ?

Back