Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ACK!! I felt so sorry for Starla! :lol:
But then the babies looked all sweet and innocent drinking out of the bowl together. They are wee evil ones!

DSC00650.jpg

And this is where she is thinking about how many days left until she weans the little darlings!

Starla is beautiful... poor momma wants some along time. I can hear here saying Mommy please save me.

LA said:
Starla is beautiful... poor momma wants some along time. I can hear here saying Mommy please save me.
No, she just wants to run to the boys. She knows where they are now and runs right to them when she is out.

We have a name for one of the girls. It is the brown and white hoodie that covers her whole back. I asked Jordan to name her since he is good with car names. I wanted something that was fast because she is quick! He came up with Elise (pronounced A-lease) after the the Lotus Elise. It is a real fast roadster.

lotuselisesbig01nv5.jpg

Hehe, Jordan was helping me with the babies last night on the couch, taking groups out for play time. He was so cute with them I just had to let him name atleast one. Any other time he tries to name them silly names.

"Real fast" is an understatement. LOL... if you've never been in one on a deserted highway, you don't know what speed on the ground can feel like!
(My fiancee used to work at a high end mechanic/dealership)

Elise is a GREAT name.

A dump truck rear ended him when he was driving a Ferrari one day. The dump truck driver started crying, thinking Mike was rich and would sue the pants off him. That's what shop insurance is for!

moon said:
A dump truck rear ended him when he was driving a Ferrari one day. The dump truck driver started crying, thinking Mike was rich and would sue the pants off him. That's what shop insurance is for!
Hahahahahahaa, that is too funny.

The babies are super fun. When I open the FN door they all come running and lick and nibble my hands. They really like under my nails, lol. I wasn't paying attention and one of them chewed half of my nail.

Back