Zombie Cats are NOT Real!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlees rattakisses

I :heart: :heart: :heart: The Walking Dead T.V. Show.
I used their App to "DEAD" myself and two of my kitties Simon and Little Louie.
People think that I would actually post real photo's of maimed animals?!!! :gaah:
It say's right on the pix ****THE WALKING DEAD.****
My pix were reported as spam. :disbelief:
Sheesh people it's for *F*U*N*!!!! :roll:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... um_comment

YO IM SOO OBSESSED! yesterday i was thinking about making a post seeing if anyone was into the walking dead. did you see sundays episode. oh man i almost cried.
its weird to say you almost cried from watching a 'zombie' show. but seriously sooo good

yeah man. daryl all the way! i almost cried because i thought hertial was gunna die AGAIN i love him. darylthough... like how awesome can you be going around destroying groups of walkers with just a cross bow and a few arrows.

in the episode that Maggie is about to be raped by the governor, it is actually supposed to be Michonne who is raped and glen is not part of the problem then Michonne comes back and stabs his eye with glass shards. the producers/ directors changed it because they thought the viewers would like it better. they dont always stay with the graphic novel.

julia_silve:) said:
in the episode that Maggie is about to be raped by the governor, it is actually supposed to be Michonne who is raped and glen is not part of the problem then Michonne comes back and stabs his eye with glass shards. the producers/ directors changed it because they thought the viewers would like it better. they dont always stay with the graphic novel.

I think they change it up to better use the most popular characters.
Hershel looks like my dad. :heart: :heart:
Ricks gone around the bend and Darryl saves the day. :joy:

to be honest, putting maggie in that situation made me like her, i was never really a fan of her. but i like how mishone is still holding up her baddass-ness and hasnt went stoft with the group like i thought she would. i dont wanna say im 'glad' that happened to maggie, but it made her more interesting. saying that out loud sounds so horrible ...it just gave her more depth i think

ive been meaning to read the graphic novel. my friend has most of them so far, at least up untill the newest ones because i think the guys still writting right? im not sure. ive heard great things about them and i from what everyone is saying from reading them they're really exciting about tyrone. and he already seem pretty cool, i can't wait to see what happened with him.

omg i could go on forever i wish there were two episodes a week

That's probably the only thing I still watch on t.v. anymore (besides hockey...)
Great pics...a little creepy, but still very cool.
I've been saying for a long time that if and when I ever end up with a pair of rat boys, there's a good chance they'll get named Merle and Daryl...

ahh those are great idea for rat names, lol especially merle, (if you think of it without the attachment of the character)
i usually not to fond of themed names, for example, salt and pepper. merle and daryl are great though!

eriin said:
ahh those are great idea for rat names, lol especially merle, (if you think of it without the attachment of the character)
i usually not to fond of themed names, for example, salt and pepper. merle and daryl are great though!

Darryl............ :thud: :heart: Lol

Back