Zola the Cane Corso

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullangel

my brothers and I went to a ranch in Sultan, Wa for horseback riding this weekend and the owner also had many dogs, one was Zola. a 6 month old brindle coated Cane Corso. I was quite smitten with her and took several pics with my new camera I got as a wedding gift...

4ktron.jpg

29m0oxe.jpg

25a1bv6.jpg

72bymq.jpg

2zfsl94.jpg

2z6z8lg.jpg

245zd3n.jpg

245jbcy.jpg

10zzua9.jpg

juz9rr.jpg

35ckdxs.jpg

2mnrejq.jpg

jpcsu9.jpg

312d4zs.jpg

5pfxqr.jpg

2jcyb0y.jpg

She is very pretty. Cane Corso is another breed that has gotten a horrible reputation thanks to bad owners.

My parents board a brindle just like Zola but she is probably 100 pounds over weight (seriously) and her name is Baby she is the sweetest wiggeliest thing I have ever seen.

yeah.. Zola lives not only around many horses, there is also two other mastiffs (full grown) and two springer spaniels. and other than being a high energy Huge puppy, she was totally well behaved.

the cane corso is one of 3 Italian mastiffs. the Neapolitan Mastiff being the most known and popular one.

Her feet are ever bigger in person. lol. I just kept saying wow.. look at those monster paws. and to think she's only 6 months old....

Back