Zoe June/2011 - December 17/2013 :( - My toothless wonder

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlover2013

Another angel gained her wings today, play hard & run free my love :heart:

This is so hard for me, because Zoe was such a big part of my life, so this will be short :(

We had to help my sweet, old girl cross rainbow bridge today because of something we all hate so very much... PT.

I'll never forgot your silly little face :heart:

humava6y.jpg

Enjoy having teeth again sweet girl.

Bug, Chloe, Remy & Gwen are waiting for you up there.

:heart: :(

We went to a new clinic today that just opened, they were so nice & the vet went beyond and above to make sure everything went perfect. We also tried the injection sedative instead of gas, which went so perfectly.

I'm so sorry Renée. I have always really enjoyed your photos and stories of Zoe. She is SO lucky to have had you for a mom. It's very sad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words <3

We went to a new clinic today, and the staff were just amazing, they took the time to treat our girl the very best, which makes me so happy.

I'm glad to hear that the clinic were good to you and your girl. :heart:

She really did have the silliest and prettiest face. :)

RIP Zoe, your momma and daddy will miss you so much! Have a great time eating everything in sight up there and hanging with your family that left for the Bridge earlier. :heart:

Renee, I am SO sorry to hear that Zoe has left. :sad3:

My heart goes out to you but yes, as the others have said, Zoe had the BEST life with you, full of love and comfort...no ratty could ask for more. Zoe was a very lucky and pampered baby with a wonderful life. And she goes on, at the Bridge.

And yes, she is having such a wonderful time now with her other buddies that have gone to the Bridge and eating so many amazing num nums, to her heart's content. I am sure she is very very happy with her friends and looking down at you with a loving smile.

Zoe touched our hearts as well...just a beautiful sweet girl and we will all remember her. I send my condolences to you, and Marc does as well. He was very sad to hear the news. We will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Oh Renee...that photo broke my heart. Her face looks strange in the photo...was it wet or is that poryphin or something? Or just her fur thinned out a bit? Poor sweet girl. She looked very ready to leave and go on to green pastures, yes? A tired out little sweet baby. You showed her just how much you loved her by helping her to go. :heart:

I wish I could reach through the computer to kiss that face. :cry:

Vladina said:
Oh Renee...that photo broke my heart. Her face looks strange in the photo...was it wet or is that poryphin or something? Or just her fur thinned out a bit? Poor sweet girl. She looked very ready to leave and go on to green pastures, yes? A tired out little sweet baby. You showed her just how much you loved her by helping her to go. :heart:

I wish I could reach through the computer to kiss that face. :cry:

Mix of porph, ensure, thinning :(

Also, that photo showed how you tried to make her as comfortable as possible while she was preparing to leave.

That warm fuzzy blanket around her and a soft place to lay her head. It is beyond precious and shows how much you care. :cuddle:

Ahh, yes, I thought it was probably some poryphin and some thinning...still a beautiful angel though and such a precious photo of your girl. We all miss her, but we know she is happy and not sick anymore and I know she has met my Klausse and Wolfgang too already, in addition to all her roommates that have gone to the Bridge before her. I hope that consoles you a bit? :hugs:

:heart: :sad3: RIP sweet Zoe :sad3: :heart: I too had noticed in recent pictures that she looked like she was getting ready to leave this world and that awful :gaah: PT behind. Run and play happily with all those that have left us, some too soon. Enjoy eating all those crunchy treats you had to go without :cuddle:

I'm so sorry. We will all miss her, but not the way you will.

That last photo says it all for those of us who have lost rats to PT. Zoe was well loved, but she could not carry on any longer. RIP, sweet girl.

Back