Zephyr, the timbits, and my attempt at rat photography!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amity

Alright, alright, so I'm jealous of everyone's personal rat threads, so I thought I'd make my own. 3 of my 4 boys are little babies (and have been dubbed the timbits at my house because that's about how big they were when we got them), making them very hard to photograph. But I tried my best!

My favourite picture of sleepy shoulder rat, Zephyr.
ookA3.jpg

I love this boy. He loves naps.
d8bKt.jpg

This is Zeus, my most rambunctious boy (I swear...).
Zmwcn.jpg

It's a long way down.
u8sgT.jpg

Zeus and Zephyr tussle daily but then I find them sleeping together :heart:
n5bOe.jpg

Zeus and Hyperion. I'm still learning Hyperion's personality.
0zBy6.jpg

They give the best kisses!
1y8HQ.jpg

And finally, elusive little runt Hercules in his favourite spot.
iuHzk.jpg

Those ears :heart:
ifmoP.jpg

The boy's setup. You can really see the difference in size here! It's hard to tell from this picture, but the shelf of the CN is almost parallel with my desk (where I spend most of my time) so they get to visit me whenever they want.
ASzQN.jpg

I just want to snuggle them all! and stick little hercules down my shirt *teehee*

its so nice to see all your boys together!

i love! that picture of zephyr. his little hand, and it looks like he's got a double chin going on lol this is him haha :cloud9:
all so adorable :nod:

clmntine said:
I just want to snuggle them all! and stick little hercules down my shirt *teehee*

its so nice to see all your boys together!

Haha, and that's his favourite place to be. Boys will be boys :laugh4:

mandymalice said:
They are soooo adorable! Im jealous lol every pic of my two comes out as a blurr. XD

Oh trust me it's about a 10:1 ratio of blurry pics to actual useable ones. Especially the babies - they just don't want to sit still!

eriin said:
i love! that picture of zephyr. his little hand, and it looks like he's got a double chin going on lol this is him haha :cloud9:
all so adorable :nod:

I know, he looks so tubby in this picture!

Nickelrat said:
Oh my, the first pic is priceless! :heart: Your sweeties are so adorable! But your cage is to die for. :bow: Lucky ratties!

What can I say, I'm addicted to rat interior design. I have an entire drawer full of hammocks :thumbup:

Aww they're all so adorable! Though Hyperion's & Hercules' ears are SO precious :D

I too love your cage. So wintery & cozy looking!

Back