YOUR RAT/S NAMES?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boys: Snickers, Sid, Grissom, Paddington and Jacy

Girls: Siska, Lilac, Pogo, Molly, Skye, Snip, Vanilla, Chai, Snuggles, Charcoal, Piper, TJ, Penelope, Peso, Dragon Berry, Eve, Star, Holly, Ivy, River, Brook, Willow, Lizzy, Bree, Cree, Merrick, Blair, Azario, Delilah (Miss D), Sophie, Omnee, Abbie, Loki, Sugar and Spice.

This is NOT a habitat question.

PLEASE put your posts in the appropriate areas of the forum.

This belongs in Rat Chat.

I have Maeby, Lucille, Josephine, Melody, Peaches, Etta and Cecily.

Here goes...

Males: Captain, Jorge, Davis, Jude, Jet, Jack, Remi
Females: Nessie, Prue, Julia, Noodle, Sara, Minou, Fleur, Bunny, Roxanne, Anna Banana, Blue, Sheela,

Soon to come... Sawyer, Benjamin, Desmond, Fox, Bronco and Pony.

eagle said:
Rodentlover101 said:
WOW that is alot of rats eagle haha.

Mine are

Maggie(MAGS)
and
Sophie(SOPH)

Rescue work, rescue work it will get ya everytime. :D

the names are all in my signature, the ones in blue are boys and the others are girls. but for the thread sake:
boys: token, bronsart, chancey, wagner, and romar
girls: ink, eyes, maimae, hazel, the twins--kayi an neve, ellesmera, altana, scritter and elphaba

and then peaches is living out her retirement here. i get all the fun of playing with her and sooking her but her parents pay for all her bills, its an awesome arrangement! :D

all but scritter were adoptions from rescue situations or pet store surprise pregnancies, scritter was a birthday gift from my boyfriend. but that's it. token is the last one, this time for real! for a long while. rescue work will get you everytime but i just don't have anymore room! :p

Male ~ Tucker

Females~ Sophee
River
Emma
Sky
Yoko
Daisy
Dee
Leeah
Chloe
Kara
Willow
Mohitio ( mo)
Vegas
Martinia
Frank

and on the way are Abby and Maddy :heart:

Males
James,Moose, Forest, Walter, Ross, Marcus, Victor, Bear, Joe, Nic, Louie, Oscar, Charlie, Dane, Henry, House, Wilson, Tiki, Pepper, Morris, Marlo, Jones, Russo, Chevy, Jax, Pierre, Van

Girls

Jani, April, Daizy, Jin, Toni, Pussywillow, Junebug, Lina,Jetta, Katz

Soon to be home
3 gorgeous males. :heart:

Izzie - named after a famous female climber
Molly - named after the dalmation great dane you sometimes see on commercials (she's black and white and a sweetheart, so it seemed appropriate)
Remy - after the rat in Rattitoulie (sp?) because she loves to explore
Ella - such a sweet feminine name for such a sweet girl!

Back