Young Brown Boy - Snake Didn't Eat - Free (Toronto)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-p ... Z525089393

Medium Sized Brown Rat

Date Listed 18-Sep-13
Price Free
Address Weston Road & Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, ON M6N, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner

For some reason my python does not want to eat him, so I'll give him to anybody who wants him as a pet. I'd rather him be given away as a pet than as snake food, as I feel he deserves to live. Any takers, text kurtis @ 647 - 217 - 8747

Please someone save this little man!!! I don't want to take him in if I don't have to!! :sad3:

Yeah, I texted him. I haven't heard anything yet but I only text him a few minutes ago. I'll definitely keep this updated.

So, I heard back from one of the rides (I just looked up rideshare and there's a lot of people coming and going between Toronto and Ottawa this weekend)

One of them got back to me so far. He's leaving Toronto at 8PM tomorrow. He was asking what kind of animal I wanted transported. I just said it was a small animal and won't take up too much room. He asked again and I finally told him it was a small rat. He asked how much I wanted to pay for transport. I told him I'd let him come up with the price and we'll go from there. His ad said $30 so we'll see

I also heard back from the rat guy. He's asking when I can pick him up. I didn't tell him that I'm in Ottawa because I didn't want him to think I was crazy lol. I just said I'm a little out of the way and someone would be picking him up for me. My only worry is that he says I have to bring something to take him home in since he doesn't have a cage or anything for him. I don't know how that's gonna work. He's offering a box but that won't last all the way to Ottawa and I don't think the ride would take him in only a cardboard box.

Bamboo said:
So, I heard back from one of the rides (I just looked up rideshare and there's a lot of people coming and going between Toronto and Ottawa this weekend)

One of them got back to me so far. He's leaving Toronto at 8PM tomorrow. He was asking what kind of animal I wanted transported. I just said it was a small animal and won't take up too much room. He asked again and I finally told him it was a small rat. He asked how much I wanted to pay for transport. I told him I'd let him come up with the price and we'll go from there. His ad said $30 so we'll see

I also heard back from the rat guy. He's asking when I can pick him up. I didn't tell him that I'm in Ottawa because I didn't want him to think I was crazy lol. I just said I'm a little out of the way and someone would be picking him up for me. My only worry is that he says I have to bring something to take him home in since he doesn't have a cage or anything for him. I don't know how that's gonna work. He's offering a box but that won't last all the way to Ottawa and I don't think the ride would take him in only a cardboard box.

Damn. If I wasn't going away tomorrow I could drop off a small carrier for him, but that won't work. You might have to arrange for someone else to pick him up and get a rideshare later on.

He says he can give me a decent sized container for the ride. I think it's like a kritter keeper or something. Not ideal but it'll do.

Now, I'm just waiting to hear back from the ride in terms of how much he's asking for.

OK, cross your fingers and knock on wood. The plan is that he will be picked up around noon on Sunday by the ride. They will leave Toronto by 1PM and get into Ottawa at around 5 or 6PM

The rat guy and the ride are exchanging information as we speak. The first person I was talking to for a ride was being a jerk, so I told him not to bother. This guy he's going with now is asking a little more but he's being super cool about it so I don't really mind. He's picking that rat up directly from the guys house and he's going to drop it off to me at my work.

It all seems to be set up. The ride has his address and the time is worked out.

And now, ve vait...

Also, rat guy is actually very nice. He really made the effort to help me work this out. Considering he's giving him away free, most other people would have been all "screw this, I'll just give him to the first guy who shows up" 2 hours ago lol. We're just chit-chatting away now lol. He was double checking that I'm keeping him as a pet and now we're talking herps lol

Bamboo said:
It all seems to be set up. The ride has his address and the time is worked out.

And now, ve vait...

Also, rat guy is actually very nice. He really made the effort to help me work this out. Considering he's giving him away free, most other people would have been all "screw this, I'll just give him to the first guy who shows up" 2 hours ago lol. We're just chit-chatting away now lol. He was double checking that I'm keeping him as a pet and now we're talking herps lol

there are some decent ones out there, and I am glad he was one of them for all your sakes :) :thumbup:

Back