You would think they were in prison...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberly

Gemini and Ducky just begging to get out............

100_1947.jpg

Gemini thinks if he moves to a different shelf he will surely be able to come out!!

100_1944.jpg

Oh how you gotta love em!! :lovestruck:

Yeh, not only will they switch shelves, they will stick their noses through every single gap in the bars! One must be loose!! arghh ooo I'll poke my head here now!

Gemini is gorgeous, I love his eye patch, and rex's whiskers are so crazy! I had a rex called Mimic a long time ago, and i had to cut a few of her whiskers... I obviously didn't want to, but 2 or 3 of them kept curling round and growing directly in her eyes, and she'd constantly be washing and shaking her head and foofing around with her hands all over her face. I thought she had an ear infection, or mites, but I trimmed a few whiskers and it all completely stopped! Damn that fuzzy wuzzy crinkly fluff!

LOL Gemini is such a character!! We really get some good laughs from him. I call him my hyper baby. He pop corns all over the place all the time, or runs as fast as he can (he has even tripped himself LOL) to see if he can reach one of the doors to the cage to get out. As soon as hes out he goes crazy its so cute. He runs as fast as possible and starts bouncing LOL The other day I had him on the couch along with Ducky and Mater so I could change the fleece in their cage and give it a good wash down. My hubby was supposed to be keeping an eye on them, Well Gemini got past daddy's eyes and next thing I know he comes walking across my feet and then zips into our bedroom LOL I said " Gemini you little turd bird you get back here" And he just starts popcorning like crazy. I couldnt help but laugh. He is definetly a sneaky little guy and so smart. Such the clown. He is normally the first one hanging on the bars to get out. Its ok though it gives me lots of time to rub his fattie little belly :lovestruck:

What sweetie pie faces!! :love1: That's why I love rats so much. They are so unique and have so much zest for life. They know how to melt your heart. :heart:

Back