you know you're still fairly new to rats when.........

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
you put stuff in your apron pocket, only to find it on the carpet a few minutes later

put it back in your pocket, and again, find it on the floor (in this case two barrettes)

The pocket looks fine from the front.......... but yes of course, it's been rattified on the back :laugh4:

Now I know what Clair and Tilly were doing while we watched the late news last night :giggle:
I thought they were grooming each other, turns out they were making my apron more rat friendly

Petunia said:
you put stuff in your apron pocket, only to find it on the carpet a few minutes later

put it back in your pocket, and again, find it on the floor (in this case two barrettes)

The pocket looks fine from the front.......... but yes of course, it's been rattified on the back :laugh4:

Now I know what Clair and Tilly were doing while we watched the late news last night :giggle:
I thought they were grooming each other, turns out they were making my apron more rat friendly
:laugh4:

Back