You finally get to meet my special boys!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MumsyRat

My two oldest rats right now are J.J. and Arthur. I got them in July of 2006. I got 3 litters in the space of 2 weeks that month, about 20 babies altogether and since I put all the boys and all the girls together I quickly forgot who was related to who. I think J.J. and Arthur are brothers but they might not be.

This is J.J. He is my current :heart: rat. He will follow me around like a little obedient dog when he is free. Sometimes when I first come home he will chose greeting me over eating a treat. How can you not love a boy like that?

This is Arthur. He's a sweetie also. I really love the both of them. Arthur is such a handsome boy,
with his odd eyes and high white markings. I was very surprised back in 2006 that nobody adopted him.
Of course I would never part with him now! He needs a bath but I'm avoiding that chore and it's not like I'm entering him in a pagent anyway! :shower:

Please ignore the dirty wall! The boys live in their own basement bachelor pad you know!

Aw Elizabeth, I love these two. They are such sweethearts. And very social. I am so happy I got to meet them (any everyone else too).

:shock: WOW!! Look at those handsome faces!! Tell us the truth, Mamarat, you hid these two lookers away so that no one else would adopt them, didn't you?! :wink:

Well, I gotta admit it didn't break my heart to have to keep Arthur. Last year when I took Rexxie to the movie shoot I took J.J. along for the company and it was kind of a turning point. From that day on he seemed to decide he was my special boy and was going to make sure I knew it. (Maybe he's hoping that the next movie role will go to him if he kisses butt! :lol: )

Back