Yo.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegimeofSwine

Hey, my name's Lauren. I'm from Texas, but I'm getting ready to head up to Illinois in December (winter's a good time for a move up north, right?) My interests other than rats include drawing and painting, roadkill collection (for the bones,) reading and doing some writing of my own, DIY fashion, and cooking.

Here are my babies (I couple of Petco children, but I'm getting ready to start adopting.) Shadow's a year and a half, going on two, and I just got Courage as a buddy; Courage is about 2 months old.

IMG_2997.jpg

Thanks, guys.

Kayla, I would love to post recent pictures of my cage (I snagged this used rabbit cage for free off of some guys truck, took off the rack on the bottom, cleaned the whole thing with hydrochloric acid, painted it and have been adding on to it ever since. I finally finished it off yesterday with a tightrope and a little green basket.) as well as my rats, but right now have no way to get pics on the computer! We had the camera software, but after reinstalling windows were left with a scratched install CD. Then, we were using the photo printer to transfer, and the computer stopped recognizing it. Now we have a card reader that doesn't work. That picture is from the brief stint where we were using the printer.

Back