yessssssssssss! obama finally has a freind

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess111rocks

obama has officialy found a new buddy :D :) :eek: 8) . you will never guess his name it his proubly the most corniest name of all time. barrack
(get it barrack obama :roll: ). even better news i can tell them apart(there both hairless) obama has the bluish spot on his back and barrak his as pink as gulianee after a debate(american poltic joke for all you canandians that dont care much about the u.s.a politic scene). and as most good news comes concerne. my mom loves rats as much as i do but she had know clue that you have to let them get to know each other before you put them in the same cage. but isnt have to do with teritory wars.(thet were both put in the cage at the exact same time,so nothin much to fight about :wink: )(also for all have seen my captivating :roll: video on youtube some of you are proubly"he toootally shouldnt keep to rats in that dump of a cage, dont worry my mom got them a preety sweet 3 foot tall superpet setup DOES NOT EFFECT RUUD CONTEST im still getting one). on a brighter note when i left they were grooming and sleeping in the bed so im not to woryed (tell me if i should be :shock: ) and they didnt fight once for 2 days. well ill post pics soon

CongRATS!!
If the rats are sleeping together already and have been together for two days, then I'd say there should be no worries by now.

Back