Yes, another newbie!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! :wave:

Even though I technically registered here in March, I realized that I had not even posted once. So, here is the official first post, lol. :D

My name is Shanna, and I run Serendipity Rodentry in Newark, DE. My Rodentry has been on hiatus for about 1.5 years now due to a major car accident at the end of 2006. But, I am happy to report that I'm back to normal, have been back to work and have also decided to restart my breeding program very soon. :wink2:

Please feel free to check out my website (link in my signature) and let me know what you think of it so far. Also, for anyone in the north DE area, I do have a rescue litter of 10 in my care that will be available in a few weeks. More info on these little guys is on my website, on the Available Rats page. :)

I suppose that's about it for now! I look forward to getting to know you guys - I'm already loving the smilies! :drink1:

Welcome to the Shack!

I'm so glad to see that you register with NARR! That little extra time breeders take to really keep up with their litters can make all of the difference. I've known Amy of Phoenix Gate for a little while now - she helped me when I got my first rescue. She always has adorable babies, and I always hear how amazing her rats are. Just big lovable squishes.

It's also very good of you to have taken in that rescue litter. The rescues always need all the help they can get, and someone as involved in bettering rats as a whole can really appreciate that. I'm sure you're just as diligent for their possible adopters as you are for your own pedigreed rats. Thank you for taking them in and giving them a real chance.

Thank you for the welcome! :D

I agree that rescues definitely need as much help as they can get, and the little girl I took in made it to me just in time. I'm planning to make a post about her and the wee ones here soon, with more details about how she came to me. The good news about this little rescue is that mom (Pixie) and her wonderful personality made such an impression on my fiance that she is staying here permanently. :nod:

Thank you again for the warm welcome! :grouphug:

*runs off to start posting!*

Back