Year Old boy- Richmond BC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erg, I saw that ad yesterday. :? I really wish I could help when I see ads like that. Unfortunately, my cage is only big enough for two ratties. It could technically hold a third, but I think I'd be just asking for trouble if I brought in a strange rat with no backup plan. No where to QT either. I got rid of my big cages quite a while ago. :(

ETA: I just realized the the ad says he comes with a cage... :emb: I don't think it would be a good idea in any case. :(

Yeah, I know that's how I felt as well. Same situation as well ( plus I've been a rat owner for all of a week so Its not a great idea to get anew one) Just sad to see him not wanted or without a new home.

I'm wondering if I should... My boy just recently lost his bro, but he thinks he's alpha. He seems happy with just me so far. I dunno how he'll treat a new rat, or how I should quarantine or socialize them. I have heaps of rat food that might go bad without another mouth to fill... But I'm like you guys and I hate to see rats without a place to go. But there are probably thousands of them.

I wonder what to do D:

edit: nvm, I e-mailed her. see if she has had any luck

He really does... he almost looks like he'll be the same colour as my rat Ketchup haha. maybe I should name him Mustard.

No reply yet, but I will post if anything happens~
Hope he got lucky or gets lucky!

Back