yay!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callie

TODAY IS THE DAY THAT MY DAD SAID YES THAT I CAN HAVE RATS!!!! last year on august 5 i asked my dad if i could have rats.....AND HE SAID YES! :happydance: :joy: :bananas: :bananas: AND IN TWO DAYS ITS MY BRITHDAY!

thanks guys,
but theres something wrong....Yesturday one of my rats past away. :sad3: ... :sad3: ... :cry4: !

thank you so much.but when i grow up... i'll get two rats and name them pinkie and baby girl.yeah i'll do that. :thumbup:

I'm so sorry Callie about your loss.

My two girls Ruby and Hazel who are 31 months old this month might have something to say about 1 year being too old. The death could be any range of things, I highly doubt it was due to old age. One year is not old.

Oh.well a rat is a rat like everyone and every thing...thay have to die.im reading genesis in my bible and people live over 900 YEARS!!! :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

I too am sorry for your loss.

As LA said, one year is not old for a rat.
Your rat could have died from a number of things.

Did you have two rats? If so, how is the other one?
It may need medical care. If it is now a lone rat, it will need a same sex rattie friend.

callie said:
no i have 2 rats now and there boys. p.s. im 10 years old

YOU ROCK!

callie.

We were quite aware of your age callie...

How many rats did you have before the one died.

callie said:
did you not here me???????????? i said i have 2 now and then i said my age. :cheeky:

Excuse me little miss but watch your attitude.

I asked because you said your dad was letting you have rats. I didn't know you already had some, so now you have two. I thought you had none before that. But if one died you would have had at least 3.

Back