Yay! Girl Intros Went Well!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

Just when I thought the Intro God hated me, today we had a very successful intro! Little Janie came to the house yesterday and I just put her cage by Harlow and Iris's, and then today we had a play time in the laundry room, and they just hit it off smashingly! Grooming and playing galore! It was lovely not to have to seperate any one or comfort an upset baby after an intro. (Looks at boys and points finger... :stickpoke: ) They make such a cute little trio. :heart: Mom watched them while I went to work (job #2, yay!) and said they did just fine, not a scuffle. Of course, with the girls being young I didn't expect there to be *too* much of an issue. Harlow is like a mini-Denny and loves everyone, and Iris is just very laid back and careful. Janie is right in the middle, so she fit in rather well. Janie is back in her own cage for the night, but tomorrow we'll do another play date and if it goes the same, we'll wash everything down and move Janie on in with the other gals. It's so cute, Janie just watches them and tries to get their attention. I told her it won't be long! It looks good!

I'll have to get some pictures of this utter cuteness as well. ( I didn't forget! )

I'm just so happy to have a good intro I had to share! :D :bliss:

Whoo-hoo! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!
What good girls. I'm betting they'll be spending the whole night together tomorrow night - and then happy lifetimes finding fun & comfort in each other.

Back