Yay! Everything works out!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

:D You have NO IDEA how happy I am right now. I could.. I don't know! :D Something good!

See the past week I've been having trouble with my grants and scholarships coming through, as in they hadn't been applied this semester at all :shock: so they shut down my ID card (which has our meal plan money on it) without telling me that any of this was going on (I was LIVID). Turns out the grants and scholarship people look at your # of credit hours right ON the add/drop date for classes. I had some trouble with registering and two of my classes were added AFTER that date, so when the Scholarship people looked at my classes, I wasn't a full time student (even though less than a few days later I was...) whatever. But no one tells me anything at this school (I think this is how life works and that's GREAT...) so I was needless to say freaked because the scholarships and grants take care of 100% of my school tuition... Without them I'd be about 18 thousand dollars in debt for one semester alone, and that's what I was looking at... But turns out, the quick fix is to just write a letter to this guy (I don't know WHO he is) explaining why I wasn't enrolled in all of my classes at the date they checked, and... They're BACK! I found out this morning all of my scholarships have been applied and in fact THEY owe ME money! :D YEAH BABY! Plus my ID card is activated again so I can eat real food instead of Ramen and tortilla chips.

YAY! Sorry I was too excited and I have been sick over this for the past few days so I am ECSATIC everything is fine now.

Mmmm... ramen and tortilla chips...

LOL

I'm glad everything has worked out, but man that musta been scary.

:D I am very very happy everything worked out. I've been a mess for the past two days. I work and everything, but still... I don't have 18 thousand just lying around, you know? *eee* But thankfully it all worked out. I totally freaked out on my mom about it and she was right, everything is fine! I just hate not KNOWING for sure if everything is fine. You know?

isn't going to school fun? student loans are such a pain in the ass, I'm so not looking forward to paying mine back :shock:
Glad it all worked out!
What in the world is ramen?

Lindsay, Ramen is the noodles your put in water and add the flavouring... MR Noodle, basically

Back