YAY ANOTHER UPDATE (i understand if youre sick of me lol )

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mellybee

Hey guys, soooo it seems shes doing a bit better.
Shes eating all her food and the treats and I havent seen her panick all day (i put her in with camilla during the day, i would feel bad leaving her alone for so long)
and I'm 80% sure that the attacks arent related to illness or seizures, I've observed her ALOT and I've seen her induce an episode with no signs of seizure behavior, she gets progressivly anxious until BAM! tornado mode, its still nerve wracking but it gives me hope that she will be fine someday and I am willing to wait for as long as she takes to come around.

I've even see her venture around the cage today!! SLOW progress but its still progress :)
hopefully my assumptions are right but I will stay objective and keep a close eye on her because the problem is still there and not definite. It might not be just one or the other, it could be both but i do know she is a scardy one because she is still very timid and jittery.

P.s. She's lookin a little chubbier too! :giggle:
I will keep you all posted and i hope you arent all sick of me yet :stickpoke:

Moon said:
Melly & Blythe, I am getting you two mixed up because of your avatar pics LOL!!!
hahaha :p :laugh4: great minds think alike.

jorats said:
That's really good that she gets to be with Camilla during the day. Camilla might help her come out of her fear mode.

yeah, plus they really do get along, its just when camilla gets hyper shes a little too much hehe :giggle: but other than that i know she serves as somewhat of a comfort to zooey :)
but yeah zooey's still going good so far, episodes here n' there but not as severe as before they're getting shorter, plus when i intervene now she usually calms right down, i just lay my hand on her gently and she stops then i pick her up and pet her and kiss her lil forehead and put her in her little house and shes fine.
thanks for the support guys, i appreciate it. It feels so much better when you feel like you're not going through it alone :hugs:

Back