Wow, dilemma

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
If you don't go, you lose your bf who has been with your through a lot. :(
I don't know why he is doing it. I think he has low self esteen too and just can't say no. I feel like I am always holding him back. He believes in a career and clothes and cars and house and I care about emotions and feelins. We are totally opposite.

opposites can help balance each other out :) I am sure things will work out, I know what its like to go through tough times where you really have to reevaluate everything and try and get back on track. It sounds like your doing everything right, looking at your options, accepting that councilling can help with any issues, trying to reduce your commitments, and planning for the future. I hope your family and friends are supportive, that makes a huge difference.
My sister lived for two years in the UK working and traveling. You can definatly get a work visa and do the same thing, see how things go in UK. If you and your boyfriend are planning on marriage anyways, thats one thing, but don't rush into it just because its more convienent.
Are you allowed to visit your pets in quarentine?

Oh my, there's a question you don't see on ratboards often. Oboy, a lot of questions for you in that...... Your life would be more uprooted and different than your kids'....

This is beyond my ability to even try to put myself in your place so I'll just say that you should leave the kids out of it and ask all the questions that pertain to your needs first. Then when you know what is right for you I know you will take care of the kids the best way you can.
Good luck!

You are allowed to visit birds in quarantine, but I don't know about rats :wink: just another thing to find out. Wishing you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do

Back